St. Dorothy's Anglican
ChurchAnglican ChurchReligious Organization
St. Dorothy's Anglican Church located about two miles from Old Harbour, was built on land donated by Colonel Thomas Fuller and his wife, Catherine Fuller in 1681. Old Harbour was once a part of the Parish of St. Dorothy and hence the name St. Dorothy.
The church is constructed of cut stone, brick, mortar, and wood.